Friday, July 29, 2011

I've got nothing

I'm just realizing that it has been 16 days since my last post. Pathetic, I know.

But I have a really good excuse.


Four children, four and under?

Twin infants?

A majorly persnickety 2 year old?

A four year old with a stinking attitude?

Hooked up like a cow to a pump every few hours?

Well, all of the above. And...

We are putting our house on the market.

Seriously. We are crazy loons.

But I have been busy packing up our clutter, moving the 2 trillion bins of out-of-season, out-of-size children's clothes, and separating big kids' toys from babies' toys.

All while showing my local Goodwill some major love

and tripping over the 300 baby contraptions lying around.

We are praying God provides the perfect buyers and perfect house at the perfect time. Putting our Trust in Him, we are super excited.

I promise to put up more pictures soon ... if I can find my camera.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hope you find your camera!

Care said...

You need to be put on bed rest. Is amazing how much you can blog about!