Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Late Fall

No more excuses.  Our life is crazy.  My kids are growing like weeds.  The year is coming to a close.  It's December, and I'm just posting Fall / Halloween pictures.  Whatever.



I made this pinafore for Eveley last year.  (Thankfully, I made it a few sizes big so she could continue to wear it.  No way am I sewing anything lately.)

I picked up the cutest little pirate costumes for the twins.  But when Halloween rolled around, they were miserably sick.  I stayed home with the little pirates (sans costumes), and Bob and Mathers took the older two.

Shortly after Robbie was born, my dad bought him a "real" firefighter outfit.  We put it away planning for him to wear it one day.  So it was neat for me to be able to pull it out this year for Caleb.  He loved it!!


Eveley insisted on wearing her Raggedy Anne costume from the dress up trunk.  (I think she just wanted to wear a wig.)  




So many more pics to follow, but blogger is giving me grief.

Will try again tomorrow.... or the next day.



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren Avery said...

Hope they had a great Halloween! (Love Eveley's costume!)