Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sorry

My sincerest apologies.  I cannot believe it has been over a month since I last blogged.  Terrible, I know.  But it has been uber craziness in our neck of the woods.

But in the midst of this craziness, I am so very thankful for an intensely loving and caring Heavenly Father.  He desires to have a unique relationship with each of us.  His attention to detail is mind-boggling.  I do not want to forget this "Red Sea parting" in our lives.

Over the past several weeks, we have sold a house (after getting multiple and over-list price offers) and purchased a house (the absolute perfect house for us), all within a matter of weeks.  We have been in our new home for 2 weeks now and are in love.  There is still so much to be done, but we are taking this Thanksgiving weekend to slow down, relax as a family, and thank our God for blessing us in such a unique way.

My camera battery is charged, and I promise to return with an updated look into our crazy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren Avery said...

:)

Anonymous said...

thank goodness! I thought "bloggerland" had revoked your license to blog!!!
LOL
Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Tell your parents we said "hello"!

Bev & Rocky