Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Week in Pictures

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!




Caleb is 6 weeks old today! Isn't he a cutie!





The kids and I spent this past week with my mom in Tennessee while my husband went on a "man getaway" with my dad and brothers. We had a fabulous time and Eveley made many memories. Here are a few snippets of the fun!










My brother and his wife and two daughters (Layla and Anna Lea) live beside my parents. It was so much fun to see Eveley get to play with her cousins. These grandbabies are stairsteps. Robbie was born the summer of 05, Layla summer of 06, Eveley the summer of 07 and Anna Lea the summer of 08. Caleb mixed things up by coming winter 08 and they have another boy due the summer of 09. We are rabbits!!

My mom helped the girls "dress up"! Hysterical!!







Do you want to take a guess at what Eveley was getting ready to do?? More on that later!

The girls were eating soup. Layla insisted on feeding Eveley, and Eveley did not complain!






Eveley and Layla are, shall we say, good eaters! And their Marmee did not waste any time giving them a few treats.






We had pineapple upside-down cake one evening and Marmee gave the girls a squirt of whipped cream. Layla was pretty bummed when her mother told her she couldn't have any more. She seemed to get over it pretty quickly. Then we found her hiding in the living room!







Because this was a longer visit than usual, we were able to spend some good time with the family. Here is Eveley with her namesake "Gram" - Evie's great grandmother, my mother's mother.





Caleb and Eveley with their other great grandmother "Mimi", my father's mother.





I was able to visit my good friend Shana who lives nearby. She's the one who gave me this special gift. We had a great time catching up and Eveley loved playing with their new dog.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

caleb looks like Teddy Roosevelt!

3 Peanuts said...

Your little man look so serious:) Eveley looks so TALL! and you all look like you had a great time with your family.

Anonymous said...

I still feel really bad about that scratch Lili left on Eveley! We had a great time with ya'll=)
Love ya,
Shana

Care said...

The pictures are great! Sweet Caleb is such a precious little boy. And Eveley is looking snazzy in the leopard. Knew she would. Love you guys and glad the week was fun!

April said...

Anna Kate has been a total hitter, especially when she was Eveley's age. It's SOOO hard. Can't wait to see you post on that!!! I LOVED all the pictures!!!!