Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In My Daughter's Eyes



Princess Eveley sure knows how to make her mama smile! And knowing the realities of this harsh world all too well, I don't take it for granted.



We had a beautiful Sunday. After having a sad morning, it was very therapeutic to take the kids outside in the sun and wind and relax. This is not what I had in mind. But she LOVED it. Nothing a good bath couldn't fix.







We found these wonderful popsicles while on a scavenger hunt with Marmee [shout out to UGO]. They are 100% juice and are awesome. Eveley had a hard time eating them because her hands got so cold. So, I decided to try this! Genius!!



Then, Eveley had her first sleepover with Luke (or Ook as she calls him). Well, not really a sleepover, but we thought they looked so cute in their matching 'Grandma and Grandpa' pajamas. Eveley LOVES Ook!

6 comments:

Clare said...

cute pics!! i love the mud puddle, you are one brave mama. I need to let bradley get dirty!

Anonymous said...

I sure do love my sweet Ev AND my baby Caleb!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I love reading your blog. I cry every time I sit down to read it. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Care said...

I love that Ev wore mittens to eat her popsicle! Can't wait to come visit you guys. love you so much!

Allie Carpenter said...

Hey, cute pics! Loved the mud puddle pics!

Ben and April said...

Lauren,

I just found your blog through your sisters FB and read the whole thing!! I think about you often and remember coming to Robbie's funeral, how honoring to the Lord it was. Eveley and Caleb are both adorable!! Your testimony of the Lord's faithfulness is a blessing to me!

It was good to catch up on what is going on in your life. I will be checking in here from now on!

April(Caldwell)Menking