Monday, April 11, 2011

The Besties

This past weekend, several girlfriends hosted a baby shower for me.

When they mentioned this a couple months ago, I was very excited and surprised to have a baby shower at this stage of the game (babies #4 and #5). But I have the best friends ever!!

They have been so excited with me at the news of these twins, and I am extremely blessed to have them in my life.

The theme of the shower was "She's About to Pop." No arguing there!





It was a beautiful morning with bright flowers, a southern brunch, cake pops, some famous caramel corn, presents galore, and crazy games.








The girls had to stuff a pink and blue balloon up their shirt so they could somehow get an idea of my physical predicament. =) Then we had to figure out how to pop them. Hilarious.







I am sincerely overwhelmed by the generosity and love of these girls. They are beautiful people and amazing friends.





Ultrasound tomorrow!

Photobucket

4 comments:

anna said...

It was so fun celebrating those precious little ones. Can't wait to meet them! I pray your ultrasound reveals good things!

Godfreyhouse said...

Good friends makes this side of heaven fun, enjoyable, helpful, and priceless.

Amanda said...

I love Mere and I in that pic-fruitlessly trying to blow a bubble! :)

Unknown said...

You look great! I can't wait to hear the news!