Monday, June 2, 2008

1st Birthday Memories - Part 1

I mentioned last week that I wanted to post about Robbie's prior birthdays so we can preserve all of these memories.

Robbie was our first born and the first grandchild on both sides. We began his 1st birthday celebration in Tennesse where my parents live. As I've mentioned before, Robbie loved being outside. So, we all went to a beautiful park in Chattanooga where Robbie got to run free, open presents, eat his M&M birthday cake (my childhood favorite) and splash in the water with his Dadoo. It was a beautiful day!









1 comment:

April said...

Lauren, I LOVE seeing all of your Robbie memories. They just fill my heart with emotion and also joy that we got to be a part of his life. He's so wonderful. We love you and miss you! I had an idea that we could meet up in Birmingham sometime this fall with our kids and y'all could stay with the Winemans and us with the Vines! Does that sound fun?? p.s. your blog totally inspired me to start my own and I am having tons of fun doing it :)