Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mama Mia!

Today is my mom's birthday. If you've been following this blog, you are well aware of my mom and how close we are. I think the world of her and love her dearly. Of course, I don't tell her this as often as I should because I have intimacy problems -- directly inherited from her! (inside joke)


Anyway, my mom is an amazing friend, mother, and grandmother! I've learned tons from her! Not going to gush any more. Just want to say, from all of us,

Happy Birthday!









4 comments:

Clare said...

Happy birthday mama mia! What a cute post:) Clare

Allie Carpenter said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama! What a special lady!

Anonymous said...

oh Ms. Beth! She is such a wonderful lady and was always soo nice when we were growing up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Oh pooh! If I was reading about your mom, I'd think she was awesome! We both know better! I love you darlin', and I couldn't be more honored and fulfilled than to be your mama mia!