Thursday, September 25, 2008

Storm Upgrade

Tropical Storm Eveley has been upgraded to a Category 5.

Our little tornado has gained strength and confidence over the past few weeks and is getting the best of us.

Around 8:30 this morning, I fixed Eveley a bowl of oatmeal and went to call her into the kitchen. The phone rang, and I rushed into the kitchen to answer it. I assumed it was my mom calling to chat. Well, it was the judge I work for needing to have a lengthy conversation about a case we are working on. I knew Eveley was watching Mickey Mouse and assumed she was fine. So I brought my laptop into the kitchen to finish the conversation. When I got off the phone (about 15 minutes later), I walked into the living room to find this:







After cleanup:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh honey! I hope you can laugh at this at some point. The only words of encouragement I might offer is that at least it wasn't in the bathroom and the "medium" wasn't feces :(

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. That cracks me up. Sorry you had to deal with that. But glad she's cute:)

myboysrock said...

oh, boy, what a mess! Yes, she is totally cute, even with oatmeal on her head!

Clare said...

oh eveley, you are the cutest!!! i know that mom will be able to laugh at this at some point! right??!